- (0)20 3929 9046 (sales only)
Mobile apps have been discontinued. Please delete the app on your phone or tablet, if you still have it!
We have now set up a much better system of web apps. This method will ensure you always have the most up-to-date version of Focus on Sound. Instructions are below:
- Log on to portal.focusonsound.com in the Chrome browser
- Choose the correct logon method - Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams or MusicFirst Application Cloud
- When you get to the main Focus on Sound dictionary screen, press the three dots at top right for the options
- Choose Add to Home screen. That will add a Focus on Sound icon to your home screen.
iOS (iPad and iPhone)
You need to do this in Safari. It won't work in Chrome.
- Go to the main Instruments Dictionary page
- Click the Share button.
- Then click Add to Home screen.
Focus on Sound will then appear as one of your apps.